IDON Pte Ltd
This “Agreement” and “Terms of Service” is a binding contract between you, an individual designer (“you”) and IDON PTE LTD. (“us” or “we”) governing your use of IDOO services (the “Service”) using the IDOO website (the “Website”). BY INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE “Agreement” and “Terms of Service”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
In consideration of the mutual agreement made herein, both parties agree as follows:
Work: The designer agrees to produce project materials corresponding to the chosen package by the client. designer agrees that he will be the sole author of the Work, which will be original work and free of plagiarism. Designer will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise reviewing the Work prior to completion. The designer will only use the internal inbox solution provided on iDoo’s Website to communicate with the client. Designer agrees to respect a 5 days’ period; from the moment he/she accepts the client request. For instance, if the designer accepts a request a Monday at 10.00am, he/she has to submit his/her work before the next Saturday at 10.00am. (5 x 24hours)
In case of “extra time” purchase from the client, designer agrees to collaborate again for 5 days. The designer’s work must be sent at the end of the 5 days’ period. Designer agrees to answer any request within 72 hours. In case of unavailability, the profile must be deactivated.
Designer agrees to respect the content expected in the package the client chose:
- Package 1 (Easy pack): 2 moodboards / 2 shopping lists
- Package 2 (Heavy pack): 2 moodboards / 2 shopping lists / 2 furniture layouts / 2 3D renderings
- Package 3 (Com pack): 2 moodboards / 2 shopping lists / 2 furniture layouts / 2 3D renderings
The designer will be able to consult the “designer manual” on his/her dashboard. We strongly recommend to carefully read it.
Respecting the content of the package chosen by the customer is mandatory.
The designer agrees to use the furniture dealer list, available on his/her dashboard. The list will be updated regularly and dealers will be indexed according to their geographical position.
The designer agrees to source products from furniture dealers, whose website is on the list of the customer country.
The designer requirements are:
- Designing interiors for clients based on their style, taste, preferences, specifications, budget.
- Designing across styles (e.g. Traditional, Eclectic, Modern, etc.)
- Sourcing products from our furniture dealer partners.
- Producing moodboards using Photoshop, Illustrator or any moodboards creator tools.
- Producing room layouts and room renderings/visualizations using 3D rendering software as Sketchup, 3dsmax… or equivalent.
- Using our proprietary platform to manage design work and client interactions.
- Answering customer service messages in a timely fashion (and within specified response times)
- Interacting with clients and delivering designs that align with clients’ tastes/styles
Confidentiality: Designer acknowledges that he may receive or have access to information which relates to the Client’s personal life. Designer agrees to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to Designer before this Agreement is signed or afterward. Unless strict confidentiality is requested by Client in advance of the establishment of this contract, Designer can display materials and final work created for Client on iDoo’s website (http://idoo.io/).
Compensation: Designer agrees to be paid at the end of every month. Payment will be done at the end of the month, in which the project concerned officially ends. Designer is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and/or local taxes with respect to the services he/she performs for the client as an independent contractor. The Client will not treat Designer as an employee for any purpose. Designer fees are not negotiable.
- Designer agrees to receive an amount of USD 100 /room for the first package called Easy Pack.
- Designer agrees to receive an amount of USD 200 /room for the second package called Heavy Pack.
- Designer agrees to receive an amount of USD 8 /sq.m for the fourth package called Com Pack.
In case of “extra time” purchase, made for modification only:
(the customer will be asked to choose only one of the two concepts the designer did)
- Designer agrees to receive an amount of USD 50 /room for the first package called Easy Pack.
- Designer agrees to receive an amount of USD 100 /room for the second package called Heavy Pack.
- Designer agrees to receive an amount of USD 4 /sq.m for the fourth package called Com Pack.
The designer should not start a new concept from scratch.
Client Approval: Upon acceptance of the work, client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used. Designer is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of the work by the client.
Absence or unavailability: Designer agrees to deactivate his/her profile in case of absence or
unavailability. Designer agrees to complete any started project before absences/vacations. Designer will be asked to organize his/her request acceptance regarding his/her personal schedule. In case the designer cannot complete the project within 5 days, he/she will be asked to contact iDoo as soon as possible.
Delay penalties: The designer agrees to be penalized in case of late submission of his / her work. The period of 5 days must be respected. The designer’s penalty will be US20$ per day of delay. The penalty will be applied from the 1st hour of delay. For instance, if the designer accepts a request a Monday at 10am, he/she has to submit his/her work, before the next Saturday at 10am (5 x 24hours). Any submission completed from the Saturday 10.01am to the next Sunday 10.00am will be sanctioned with a US20$ penalty. Any submission completed from the Sunday 10.01am to the next Monday 10.00am will be sanctioned with a US40$ penalty…
Penalty: 1 day: US20$ / 2 days: US40$ / 3 days: US60$ / 4 days: U80$ / 5 days: US100$.
Complaint & Dispute: In case of complaint from a user regarding the content of a completed package, iDoo will have to judge whether the designer’s work, has been done in respect of the mandatory conditions of the present agreement. iDoo will not judge the designer’s work, but will only check if it respects the conditions of the present agreement. Every case will be studied individually.
- The position is identified as: independent contractor / freelancer
- Pay is project based
- Client load may vary by day, week, month.
- Every designer trying to bypass iDoo’s website, by giving his/her contact will be banished and will not receive any payment. (Contact: phone number, email, postal address, Skype address, and every others means of communication not included on iDoo’s website)
- Every designer trying to communicate with the customer through another mean than the inbox will be banished and will not receive any payment.
- Every designer trying to negotiate his/her fee will be banished and will not receive any payment.